Multi-Purpose Furnishings = Smart Storage = Smart Decorating
It doesn’t matter one whit what size room you’re furnishing but it’s especially smart when your space is small.
It’s all about Smart Storage
- Small chests make great side tables in the bedroom or living room.
- A small chest is a good place to store books, magazines, and that remote control that’s forever getting lost.
- Place a small chest by your front door, hang a mirror over it, add a small lamp and you’ve created an attractive and useful entryway.
- A basket for mail could sit on top.
- Mittens, hats, keys, maps, etc. can be stashed in the drawers for use when you need them but out of the way when you don’t.